Libraries in Rochester, New York
- Art and Music Library at the University of Rochester.
- B. Thomas Golisano Library at Roberts Wesleyan College.
- Carlson Science & Engineering Library at the University of Rochester.
- Gleason Library at the University of Rochester. "A learning center with collaborative and individual study options and a theater, Gleason Library is popular student gathering area. Large windows provide lots of light for studying, working on projects, and socializing."
- Lavery Library at St. John Fisher College.
- Lorette Wilmot Library at Nazareth College. "The Lorette Wilmot Library and Media Center (LWLMC) is a spacious building that is at the center of Nazareth College of Rochester. At the entrance of the LWLMC is an informational hub displaying library, campus, and community information, campus maps and building floor plans, and directories; much of the information is conveyed on touch panel displays to ensure interactive and up to date information."
- Monroe Community College Library.
- Monroe County Library. "The Rochester Public Library is committed to delivering high quality services to all of our customers. Our focus on quality principles has enhanced the creativity of staff and enabled us to deliver our services more efficiently and effectively."
"The Rochester Public Library is recognized as an indispensable educational resource and community asset and one of the best libraries in the nation.
Our valued and culturally diverse staff provides convenient and reliable services and dynamic collections that anticipate the needs of our community. Our attractive and inviting facilities enable us to meet the specific library service needs of neighborhoods.
We play a leadership role in facilitating independent learning in order to help people lead more productive and fulfilling lives."
The Rochester Public Library enriches the quality of life in Rochester and Monroe County by providing educational, recreational, aesthetic, and informational materials, services, and programs to help people follow their own lines of inquiry and enlightenment.
Through a partnership of public and private resources, the Library assists the City and County in meeting the needs of the community by operating the central and branch libraries, conducting outreach programs and providing services to member libraries of the Monroe County Library System.
In all its endeavors, the Library maintains and promotes the principles of intellectual freedom and equality of access."
- Rush Rhees Library. Located on the campus of the University of Rochester. "The library collections in Rush Rhees date from 1850 and have been built over the course of more than 150 years in support of teaching and research at the University of Rochester. The Rush Rhees Stacks alone contain over 3 million items."
- Wallace Library. Located on the campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology. "RIT Libraries will be seen as an acknowledged resource on applying innovation in developing cultural collections and customer connections."